- Overwhelmed by a goal you have set yourself
- Excited by an idea but feel unable to work out how to make it a reality
- Overwhelmed by life in general and feel that you have no time for what you want
- You want to give up on your goal because you’re just tired of ‘the plan’ and want to take a break.
- You have already given up, dropped the ball, fallen off the wagon, and wonder ‘what’s the point’?
The common thread has been a desire to know what step to take next combined with an unhelpful feeling of being too overwhelmed to move.